Online Check-In Procedures
All participating teams need to complete the Onnline Check-In process using their GotSoccer Team Account by 10:00pm on Monday, February 24, 2020.
- Official / Certified Roster from your State / National Association
- Approved Player and Coach Pass Cards
- Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
- Permission to Travel Forms
• For Int’l and Out-of-State teams.
• Not Required for FYSA or US club teams
- Informed Consent Form (download here)
- Medical Release Forms are not required for On-Line Check-In.
- However, Team Manager should have them available in case they are needed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE CHECK-IN:
- Log into your Team Account in GotSoccer GotSoccer Team Login
- Under “Event Registration History”, click on the 2020 United Soccer Alliance Showcase
- Click on the “Document” tab located on the far right.
- Upload the respective documents.
Note: All documents should be in .pdf format.
Documents with multiple pages should be properly sorted and scanned into one (1) pdf file.
Player Passes are on multiple pages … sort alphabetically and scan all into one (1) pdf file.