Online Check-In Procedures
All participating teams need to complete the Online Check-In process using their GotSoccer Team Account by 10:00pm on Monday, February 23, 2021.
- Official / Certified Roster from your State / National Association
- Approved Player and Coach ID Passes
- Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
- Informed Consent Form
- Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement (COVID Waiver)
- Medical Release Forms are not required for On-Line Check-In.
However, Team Manager should have them available in case they are needed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE CHECK-IN
- Log into your Team Account in GotSoccer.
- Click on the “2021 United Soccer Alliance Showcase”.
- Click on the “Document” tab on the far right.
- Upload respective documents.
- All documents should be scanned in to a .pdf file.
- Documents with multiple pages such as the COVID Waiver should be scanned into one (1) .pdf file before uploading.